My Twitchy Witchy Girl







 Skirt - Dangerfield
Top - a local hippie shop
Cardigan - Cotton On
Belt - Vintage
Hat - Asos

I wouldn't normally post selfies on here but this is honestly one of my favourite outfits so I just really wanted to share it. I love the witchy vibes. (btw my mirror isn't hella dusty; it's just an edit lol)
I love this cardigan, I was on the lookout for a brown cardigan for a while (I really love brown right now) and I found this perfect one. I especially love that its sleeves are actually long enough for my arms and I can roll the sleeves up and they're STILL long enough?? Lol that never ever happens to me; I have really long arms so sleeves are always short on me, fml. But yeah, obviously I had to get this cardigan.
Oh, and my hair isn't ginger in these pics; it's just the faded red that looks kinda orange in this light... Looks nice though; could be a future hair colour ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweater Weather

Cupid de Locke

Stranger Things