Teddy





Jacket - old (similar here)
Sweater - City Beach (old)
Boots - Dr. Martens

Hey! Again, it's been a while lol.
I stopped posting for so long because I've been going through some heavy stuff... Like I haven't been doing well at all. 2020 was a rough year for everyone. I'm so glad it's finally over. Like what a wild ride that was huh.
Anyways, I'm gonna be posting a fair few old outfits on here now because they've piled up over the months so I need to do a catch-up. My hair is dramatically different to how it is in these pictures but you won't see that for a while... I really needed a change so I got my hair done as a birthday present from my fiance. Oh yes, I also got engaged last year! In October :) After 9 years we're finally engaged haha. He took me to the place we had our first kiss over 9 years ago and proposed to me there and got a couple of our friends to hide and take pictures without me knowing hahaha it was honestly the best moment of the entire year and he planned everything exactly how I would've wanted; he truly knows me so well. He also had been planning it all year and got all our friends to travel here that night to celebrate with us... And I really had no idea lmao. It was perfect. Such a wonderful memory.
Oh, about the outfit... obviously I can't wrap a scarf to save my life lol. But next winter (it's now summer in Australia) i'll practice more and get better. I used to hate scarves my whole life, idk why, but recently i've come to really like them. Also I got this sweater while we were in the city last year on our holiday. I just had to; it's so cute.
 
Anyways, i'll be back with another post again soon xx - Kc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweater Weather

Cupid de Locke

Stranger Things