Sweater Weather










Sweater - Dangerfield
Jeans - Cotton On
Bag - Vintage
Hat - Old (similar here)
Shoes - Converse

Hiya!
I did some serious shopping while we were in the city... So I have a ton of outfits I wanna put up here, I'm so excited! I found so many gems! 
Including this sweater! Dangerfield is probably my most favourite store. I spent hours in there lmao, there was just sooooo many amazing items in there I was so overwhelmed haha. I spent so much that day... But i don't regret it at all because I am so damn happy with what I bought.

Anyway, so it was raining while we took these pictures so that's why it kinda looks like it's snowing lol. It gave the pictures a magical effect... But afterwards it started to rain a bit heavier so we ended up running home haha.
I hope you like this comfy and casual winter look :) This outfit is proof that it doesn't get that cold here even in the middle of winter... So if it gets much colder where you live this could be more of an autumn look for you...

Hope you're having a good weekend so far xx - Kc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cupid de Locke

Stranger Things