La vie en Rose




 Cardigan - Thrifted
T-Shirt - old, (similar here)
Skirt - old (similar here)
Boots - Dr. Martens
Bag - old (similar here)

So here is my new hair!
Well, these pics were taken last August but whatever lol.
What do you think?? I decided to be spontaneous and go for a vibrant violet-red! I have really enjoyed having this hair colour so much and i'm always getting compliments on it so that's nice too! It's definitely given the spice to my life that I really needed. Sometimes all you need when you're feeling lost in life or overwhelmed by emotions is a dramatic hair change. It honestly helps.
Plus I was just SO over my black hair...
My Mum actually took these pictures for me right after I got my hair done and I have to say she did a great job haha. The lighting was so nice too.

Anyways, i'll be back soon with another old post lol. - Kc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweater Weather

Cupid de Locke

Stranger Things