Stranger Things










Jacket - Dotti (old, similar here)
Cardigan - Thrifted
Shirt - Cotton On (old, similar here)
Shorts - Cotton On
Belt Chain - Asos (old, similar here)
Sunglasses - Vintage (similar here)

Man, my roots are so bad lol. Can't wait til hair salons are open again...

Hey!
So, after god-knows-how-many-years i've decided to start up my blog again! I deleted my previous one and despite my efforts i could not revive it... so i can no longer use that url anymore :(
BUT i kinda like the new one better anyway.

Anyway, today's look was simply to show off my glittery cardigan i thrifted a while ago! Isn't it just beautiful?? I couldn't believe i found it, like who would ever throw this away??
But yeah, i love the Stranger Things shirt & cardigan combo. A match made in heaven. I love that this cardigan is normally a grey colour but the purple in the shirt really brings out the purpley tones in the cardigan... and the glasses ;)
So yeah, this outfit wasn't for going anywhere due to the sad state of the world at the moment... being in self-isolation i haven't been dressing up very much lately but i just decided that i wanna spend this time at home re-creating my blog, posting lots of great outfits that i've recently thought up (because i've been wanting to for so long but just had no motivation) but also growing our new veggie/berry garden (we have tomatoes, potatoes and blueberries so far) and sorting out my home! So far i've redecorated our bathroom and i'm so happy with it. Can't wait to do the other rooms!

Anyway, i'm gonna stop blabbering and go. 
If you actually took the time to read this or even look at my pictures, thank you so much xoxo
I really appreciate it. I'm gonna try my best to post at least once a week. 

Stay home and stay safe, i hope to see you here again! - Kc

Comments

  1. Tolles Outfit,du siehst megagut aus.Ich find deine Strumpfhose schön,leider hat sie ein kleines
    Loch.Du trägst zu deinen Outfits allgemein oft Strumpfhosen.Das gefällt mir.
    Viele Grüsse
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sweater Weather

Cupid de Locke