Electrify My Heart















Flannel Shirt - Thrifted
T-Shirt - Asos 
Skirt - Cotton On (old, similar here)
Boots - Dr. Martens
Hat - old (similar here)
Necklace - Etsy

Hey there!
I actually wasn't going to post this look because I thought the pictures didn't turn out that well in my opinion... but since I haven't had the chance to take any more pictures this week (i've been busy buying presents, etc. for my son's 6th birthday yesterday) I thought I should just post them even though i'm not 100% happy with them... the outfit's still cute though! Haha.
I LOVE this t-shirt. It's a men's shirt but that's not unusual for me lol; i'm always shopping in the men's section for shirts and outerwear because i prefer the fit and they always have way better shirt designs too.
The fact that this shirt is sleeveless just makes it a million times better. I probably would've cut the sleeves off myself if not anyway. A lot of the time i'll cut the sleeves off a t-shirt because I think it'll look better. Plus it just refreshes a wardrobe item and makes it seem like new again! DIY's are one of my most favourite things to do. I love making my clothes unique and my own. It seems much more special that way :)
Plus I always need to be creative in some way and I love fashion more than anything so combining the two is just perfect for me.
Oh and if you're wondering about the rosary? I got it on Etsy. I had to remove some of it to make it shorter because it was sooo long lmao.
I had been looking for one like this for years because i've seen Luanna (Le-Happy) wearing one similar with a LOT of her outfits in the past. I always thought it was the perfect accessory to just throw on to add a little something more to an outfit without it being too much. Luanna is my biggest inspiration when it comes to fashion. She has a similar style to mine and isn't afraid to wear whatever the hell she wants so i've always admired her for that. She's the reason why i wanted to start my own fashion blog! I came across her pictures on Google back in 2011 (before I had Pinterest I would google grunge-inspired outfits) and I loved her outfits so much. Then I discovered her blog (le-happy.com) and her Instagram (@luanna) and have been following her ever since!

So anyway, I hope you like the outfit and my previous ones too :) I have lots more outfits planned out just waiting to be captured and posted on here so if you wanna you can follow my blog here or follow me on Instagram (@nutkaic) where I let everyone know when there's a new post up here :)

I hope you have a great weekend and stay safe xxx - Kc


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweater Weather

Cupid de Locke

Stranger Things