Cupid de Locke













Kimono - old
Shirt - Cotton On (sold out, similar here)
Jeans - old
Boots - DollsKill (sold out, similar here)
Bag - a local hippie shop (similar here)
Hat - Asos

Me again! Wearing one of my favourite shirts today. I love the Smashing Pumpkins, the title of this post is one of my favourite songs of theirs. I love that some of their music is punky but other songs are really beautiful. So if you're into that, i recommend having a lil listen lol.
But anyway, i totally didn't plan to wear this old kimono with this outfit; i had already decided on this other cardigan i have but it just seemed a little off? So i tried all my outerwear to see what looked best and this kimono just fit the whole look perfectly. Even the colour with the shirt just matches so well. I'm glad i changed my mind about the cardigan and didn't just settle on something i wasn't 100% happy with.
Also these boots??? How cool are they? I bought them last year before my birthday (planned to wear them for my birthday party but they didn't arrive on time!) and i've never had the chance to wear them anywhere. Hopefully some time soon, after the whole virus stuff is over, i'll have a chance to wear them out one night. Big boots like these are a little much for a small town like here lmao. If i lived in a big city i could get away with wearing them any day. I actually hope to move to the city some day. Just right now it doesn't seem possible... but we'll get there eventually!

Anyways, i hope you're all doing well and i hope you enjoy your weekend! - Kc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweater Weather

Stranger Things