Where the Grass is Green and the Girls are Pretty










 Guns n Roses Shirt - Thrifted
Skirt - Dangerfield
Shoes - Asos
Bag - Thrifted

Isn't this shirt just PERFECT?
I love it so much and I may wear it a little too often lol... But it's literally my favourite shirt. I can't believe I found it on depop, like who would wanna sell this?? It's such a gem. I also really love this skirt; I had been looking for a long velvet skirt for aaages and I happened to find one when we were in the city last year. So of course I had to get it.

I'm glad I tried a different silhouette for my outfit this day; it definitely spices things up a bit when you try something new. Normally when styling a maxi or midi skirt I'd choose a tighter fitting top but for some reason on this day I decided to do the opposite... and it turned out way better than I thought. :)

Anyways, hope you liked this outfit, until next time xxx - Kc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweater Weather

Cupid de Locke

Stranger Things