Tonight, Tonight




 Smashing Pumpkins Shirt - old (similar here)
Jacket - old (similar here)
Jeans - old (similar here)
Boots - Dr. Martens

Just a quick post of an outfit I wore to get a last-minute dinner down the street with my boys. I was looking a little grumpy because I was starting to get sick lol but luckily it only lasted a couple days (and no it wasn't covid, before you assume). We were very lucky that covid never reached us so we haven't had to go into lockdown or wear masks... so far. We were encouraged to self-isolate for a while last year but nothing serious. I just hope it stays that way... and I hope you are all being smart and staying safe! 

Looking at these pictures does make me sad though; summer makes me so miserable for many reasons but one of those reasons is my outfits are so damn boring and repetitive because it's too damn hot to wear anything other than the bare minimum. It sucks. I wish i could wear layers and tights and jeans and boots... sigh. Hopefully winter comes round quickly this year but I doubt it.

Anyways, hope you liked the outfit and maybe see you next time :) - Kc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweater Weather

Cupid de Locke

Stranger Things