Little Floral Dress





 Jacket - Levi's
Dress - Thrifted
Boots - Dr. Martens

This day I went thrift shopping with my mum, we went around to all the thrift shops in town and found so many gems! One of them was this cute dress. One of the best things is finding exactly what you were looking for when thrifting... I was looking for a little floral dress in either black or a dark colour and I found one :) I haven't actually gone thrifting in a while, i might have to again soon... It's just so disappointing when you go and don't end up finding anything...
Hopefully that doesn't happen next time!
Hope you liked this cute simple look, I literally just paired a summer dress with a jacket and tights to make it more appropriate for the cooler weather... Who says your summer wardrobe can only be worn in summer??

Hope you've been enjoying your weekend so far! xo - Kc


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweater Weather

Cupid de Locke

Stranger Things